M Lok Foregrip, also known as mlok foregrip, is an attachment system that allows you to add a handgrip on rifles or other firearms which is designed to help with recoil control, improve handling, accuracy, and therefore overall shooting experience. Unlike a handgun, It’s more difficult to control the shot placement due to the recoil power when triggering A modern rapid-fire or auto machine gun. The idea of using a foregrip is to handle the resistance to recoil impulse that allows you to grip the firearm easier.
Types of Foregrip
There are two common types of foregrip – vertical grips and angled grips.
With the vertical hand grips that extend straight down from the barrel, you have more control over the weapon with your free hand. It’s efficient when you need to shoot from the chest level. Vertical foregrips are designed to provide stability while firing rapidly.
Advantages of vertical foregrips
- Stability: provides stability while firing rapidly.
- Free hand: It supports barrel using one and and free another hand for other tasks, e.g. change a magazine, turn on a laser etc.
- Hand off from hot barrel: Barrel and rail becomes extremely hot when firing continuously. By using the vertical foregrips, it keeps your hands away from the hot barrel.
Angled Foregrips (Horizontal Foregrips)
The Angled foregrip, also known as horizontal foregrips, are best for those who like fast follow-up shots and need a better distribution of weight across their arm. An angled foregrip provides better aim when you need to lift the rifle to your eye level.
Advantages of angled foregrips
- Natural position: the angled foregrips are designed with human physiology and it offers comfortable grip control for hands and wrist.
- Aim precisely: the angled foregrips let you aiming target precisely by lifting the rifle to your eye level.
The grip is attached perpendicular to the barrel and it greatly increases the control on a weapon’s recoil as well as increased accuracy and stability.
The grip offers strong control for pulling the gun onto the shoulder. Creating a more comfortable and natural position. It allows you to aim and move between targets with precision and speed but with less tension.
Our Top Picks For M Lok Foregrips
We did some research on the most popular M Lok hand grip for both vertical foregrips and angled foregrips in the market and share their features which help your decision-making process easier.
|Ohhunt M-LOK Fore Grip|| ||$34 Shop Now|
|Magpul M-LOK Angled Fore Grip|| ||$25 Shop Now|
|Daniel Defense M-LOK Vertical Foregrip|| ||$31 Shop Now|
|Fortis Manufacturing Shift Short Angled Grips|| ||$69 Shop Now|