We are a Wyoming corporation from now on referred to as “SniperCountry”, “SniperCountry.com”, “our,” “us,” or “we”. For the purposes of any applicable data protection law, the controller is Good Web, Inc.
What information does SniperCountry collect?
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, for example, to provide service/information through the Website, to communicate with you, or to make our Website better. We collect information in three ways:
Information you provide or other personal information
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Information about you. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify, describe, or be reasonably linked to an individual or household. We may ask you to provide Personal Information that will enable us to enhance your use of the Website, for purposes such as facilitating correspondence with you, registering your entitlement to access certain special features or completing transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide that Personal Information. If you choose not to provide the requested Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Website.
We have grouped together the following categories of Personal Information to explain how this type of information is used by us. These terms are used throughout this notice:
- Identity Information, including your name, birthdate, age, social security number, and any of the following pieces of information related to your spouse.
- Biographical Information, including the level of education, marital status, gender, and military service history.
- Contact Information, including your home or other physical address, email address, and phone number.
- Financial Information, including your credit information and payment card details.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Website, for example when you create or make changes to your account, so we can make our Website better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information, for example, calculate how many people visit our Website from certain geographic regions.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into our Website account through another service (like Google,), we will receive information from that service (such as your username, basic profile information, and friends list) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests
- Providing you with the information, products, and services you request from us. This includes us creating an account for you so that you can retrieve details of your comparisons and keep your information and preferences up to date.
- Completing any transactions necessary with us.
- Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us.
- Allowing you to participate in our interactive features when you choose to do so.
- Providing customer service, assistance, and support.
- Marketing and advertising
- Providing you and others with information about goods and services that we offer that we think may interest you or them, which may be based on inferences about your or their likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by us or third parties.
- Customizing or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by us or third parties.
- Delivering relevant advertising to you on websites operated by us or third parties or indirect communications from us, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on websites operated by us or third parties.
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
- Website improvement and account management
- Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- Administering our websites and apps and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes).
- Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
- Creating, managing, and operating your account with us, including sending associated service messages.
Sharing of Personal Information
SniperCountry may share Personal Information or Location-Based Information it collects about you to or with third parties, including insurance carriers, agents, and other insurance professionals (collectively, “Insurance Professionals”), but only if we believe based upon your actions (including your actions and submissions via our Website) that you intend to interact with such third parties through your use of our Website. This includes Insurance Professionals and any other organisation whose products or services may be marketed through channels outside of our Website.
Unless you initiate a phone exchange with us, we will not contact you by telephone, and we will never share with third parties any telephone number(s) that you provide to us or that we may receive from third parties.
Agents or contractors of SniperCountry may have access to your Personal Information and Location-Based Information on a need-to-know basis for the purpose of performing services on behalf of SniperCountry. All such agents or contractors who have access to such information are asked to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing or as otherwise required by law.
We may also share certain Personal Information or Location-Based Information with service providers in order to facilitate the operation of our Website. We may also share Personal Information or Location-Based Information with service providers in order to allow them to use that information to obtain and provide us with additional information about you (including through the use of “prefill” services).
SniperCountry or its agents or contractors may disclose Personal Information or Location-Based Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of SniperCountry or its agents or contractors; or (3) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
Finally, if SniperCountry should ever merge with another organization, file for bankruptcy, or sell our assets, we may transfer the information you provide to us through the Website to a third party or share your Personal Information to the company with which we enter into such transaction as a part of such transaction.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt-out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, with the drawback that certain features of our website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close Your Account: While we’d be very sad to see you go if you no longer want to use our Website: you can contact us at the address provided below. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
Contact us: [email protected]
Updated: 19 March 2021