The Sig Sauer P320 line is not unheard of, and it’s pretty popular.
In fact, there are twelve models of the P320 to choose from. If you stay with the more standard models, they’re not terribly expensive either.
When choosing the best Sig Sauer P320 holsters for this review, we tried to stay in those boundaries. We chose holsters that are all fairly low key without being too flashy in design. At the end of this article, we’ll let you know which was our favorite option.
Finding the right holster online for your Sig Sauer P320 can be a little difficult, since there are so many models to choose from.
We’ll say it now: it is much, much easier to find holsters that accommodate compact models over full sized models. This could possibly be because the P320 is really great for self defense (although it’s perfectly suitable for tactical and hunting purposes also, it’s incredibly accurate).
In most cases, buyers are looking for concealed carry and inside the waistband holsters. If you do happen to own a full sized weapon, there are some options out there, but you will be a little limited,es especially if you have any form of accessories attached, like lights or laser sights. We suggest checking back on seller pages often to see if they’ve included larger sizes of the compact holsters because many sellers change what they have to offer throughout a period of time.
Of all the holsters we had to choose our favorites from, we decided to stick to brands that are very popular and are well known for specific features. You’ll likely recognize the name of everything offered here. Some brands even have a bit of a cult following!
Materials – Blackhawk’s SERPA outside the waistband holster is made of a durable polymer, and it will protect your weapon from bumps and scratches. It’s available for purchase in black, coyote tan, or foliage green, and it is currently only offered for the compact P320 model. The SERPA line is capable of attaching to a variety of Blackhawk holster platforms, including tactical, quick disconnect, S.T.R.I.K.E., and shoulder holster. This option includes the standard paddle platform and belt loop. For retention, there is a passive detent adjustment screw under the trigger guard. Also included on the holster is the patented locking mechanism, which will give an audible click when your P320 is properly holstered. To release your weapon, simply press the button and draw.
Performance – We’ve started off this review with a highly popular and in demand outside the waistband holster. The SERPA line is really great for a gun like the Sig P320. If you like a little versatility with how you wear your holster, then this is the option for you. The outer polymer is very tough, and it’s ideal for tactical purposes. We do like the audible click button, but make sure you’re ready to spend that extra second activating it before you can draw. For some, this is absolutely necessary to have, but others may realize they’d prefer a lighter retention level. The belt loop attachment is a little finicky – it’s not our favorite for a standard OWB holster. However the ability to use other attachments can make this a non-issue.
What we say – This is the best P320 holster for anyone who likes to wear their holsters in multiple areas or doesn’t like being limited to a specific type of attachment. It’s also very inexpensive.
- Low cost
- Durable polymer material
- Multiple attachments available
- Belt loops not great
- This holster will not fit polymer frame Taurus Judges
Materials – Also designed for the Sig Sauer P320 compact model is Concealment Express’s classic inside the waistband holster. It is made of durable Kydex, and it comes in either matte black or carbon fiber black. The retention is highly adjustable in multiple places. There are two screws to tinker with at the trigger guard and two screws on the belt clip. The belt clip is equally adjustable for cant and carry style. Concealment Express, similar to Blackhawk, features the Posi-click Audible Retention Lock System, which you will hear after properly holstering your pistol. A sweat guard is integrated in the Kydex as well.
Performance – We have definitely mentioned Concealment Express’s Kydex holster before. Especially when it comes to your compact handguns, you’ll likely want an inside the waistband holster. This Kydex is so ultra thin, and it keeps your P320 incredibly low profile and discreet. We suggest going with the matte black option simply for those reasons (carbon fiber is a little flashy sometimes). We also prefer the audible locking system from Concealment Express over the Blackhawk version because there’s less to mess with when drawing. While there is a sweat guard in place, the entire grip and back end of the weapon is entirely exposed against your body.
What we say – This P320 Kydex holster is the best choice for anyone who wants the most discreet concealed carry possible. Your weapon will be very well retained during wear.
- Adjustable belt clip and retention
- Discreet and thin Kydex
- Posi Click locking system
- No sweat guard against grip
- INSIDE THE WAISTBAND KYDEX HOLSTER fits: Sig Sauer P320 Compact / Carry (ONLY unless Specified). Our minimalist IWB holsters are designed to be worn comfortably inside the waistband with an untucked shirt for proper concealed carry. We use .08” KYDEX precision formed over our proprietary in house CAD designed and crafted Aluminum molds. This ensures unparalleled consistency, fit, quality, durability, lightness, comfort, & uniform features across all of our holsters.
- EXCLUSIVE HOLSTER FEATURES: Undercut Trigger Guard keeps the KYDEX from interfering with your draw. Over-Cut Open-Face accommodates Threaded Barrels and clears Suppressor Height Sights. Full length Sweat Guard & Rear Sight Shield to protect your weapon from sweat. Fiber Reinforced Stealth Belt Clip, so no one knows you are carrying. We utilize all Black Oxide Steel (Phillips) hardware with Threadlock, so you can easily make adjustments but never lose a screw.
- ADJUSTABLE ‘POSI-CLICK’ RETENTION & CANT: When you holster your Sig Sauer P320 Compact / Carry, you'll hear a satisfying ‘CLICK’ letting you know your weapon is securely holstered & won’t come out unless YOU want it to. Retention pressure is fully adjustable via the black oxide steel hardware forward of the trigger guard. Cant (or Carry Angle) is adjustable from -5 to +20 Degrees, allowing you to angle the holster perfectly for appendix (AIWB), strong side, behind the hip or cross draw carry pos
Materials – Alien Gear Holster’s Cloak Tuck 3.5 is a popular and well-constructed inside the waistband holster. This option is also for the P320 compact model. The back panel is made of a few different materials. A neoprene layer makes the panel flexible, while the spring steel and ballistic nylon core provide shape and structure. The top layer is thermos-elastic polymer, which protects the exterior of your handgun. The retention shell is molded to the shape of your handgun, and it has four retention screws. There are two belt clips, which are adjustable for height.
Performance – There have been many times Alien Gear won us over in our reviews! It’s very difficult to find a complaint about their holsters. For the Sig Sauer P320 compact in particular, we will say that this is quite a lot of holster for a small weapon. However, you can expect your handgun to be very well protected in a reliable holster that will last for years and years to come. That back panel is the key to having a well-retained pistol, but it’s still comfortable to wear against the body throughout the day.
What we say – The Alien Gear Holsters Cloak Tuck 3.5 is the best choice for anyone who wants a wide back panel to protect their weapon from sweat and grime, as well as have a comfortable holster to wear all day.
- Multi-layered back panel
- Adjustable belt loops
- Molded retaining holster
- A lot of holster for a compact weapon
- Custom fit to your specific pistol to ensure for proper fitment and retention. Custom Fit to: Glock - 43
- Fully Adjustable: Get the ride height and cant exactly the way you want it all without any tools! Allows you to carry the way you want to! Can also adjust the retention by simply tightening the screws!
- Conceal in Comfort: Soft neoprene backing that is flexible to move and form to your body while retaining shape for reholstering! The material is sweat-wicking while being breathable to reduce irritation when wearing the holster for extended periods of time!
Materials – The Tulster SIG Sauer P320 Holster is a very minimalistic kydex IWB holster. Very minimal material was used to create the holster, and it features a matte edge finish.
A lot of material was removed in between the retention screw and the muzzle, which adds an extra degree of comfort without the holster digging into your side to create discomfort.
The belt clip is injected molded, and the cant settings are adjustable from zero to fifteen degrees to give you a good grip on the firearm before drawing from the holster. You’ll be able to wear your firearm either with the back of the slide pointing upwards, or with the weapon canted slightly forward.
Finally, this holster features an undercut trigger guard design to ensure that you can get a full grip over the pistol before you draw it.
Performance – One of the more notable aspects of this holster is the adjustable positive retention point. When the gun has been holstered, you will hear a very audible click to signal indicating that the weapon is fully secured in your holster with the trigger guard covered.
Speaking of the trigger guard cover, this is a must have on any holster meant for concealed carry. Failing to keep the trigger of your weapon covered is a major safety hazard with any handgun because it amplifies the chances of anything getting into the trigger that could potentially cause a misfire.
The Tulster IWB holster comes installed with a fully adjustable retention screw, which allows you to make the holster tighter or looser depending on your personal preference. Basically, the tighter the holster is, the more secure your handgun will be, but the slower it will be to draw. It’s up to you to adjust your holster accordingly until you have it set to your preference.
Finally, this holster offers a full sweat shield to keep your perspiration from corroding the firearm, as well as to make reholstering easy as well. The sweat shield can also aid in comfort as it keeps part of the firearm from being in direct contact with your skin as you wear it throughout the day.
What we say – The Tulster SIG P320 IWB Holster is a little bit more on the expensive side for a holster, but you’ll definitely get what you pay for. It’s comfortable, minimalistic, high quality, and easily adjustable to ensure maximum comfort. It also comes installed with everything that you would expect a modern day concealment holster to have, such as retention screws, a trigger guard cover, and a sweat guard.
- Zero Drag Retention Point
- Adjustable Cant From Zero to Fifteen Degrees
- 1.5 Inch Quick Clip That Makes It Easy To Add and Remove the Holster
- Full Sweat Shield To Aid In Reholstering and Comfort
- Undercut Trigger Guard To Provide A Better Grip
- A Little More On The Expensive Side
- Compatible with XCarry/Compact Series and thumb safety.
- Comes with a 1.5" Quick Clip that makes it extremely fast and easy to put on and take off your weapon.
- Adjustable cant (angle) from 0-30 degrees. Forward hole is oblong to allow for you to choose any angle between 0-30 degrees.
Our Favorite P320 Holster
For the Sig Sauer P320, our favorite holster was, without a doubt, the Concealment Express Inside the Waistband Kydex Holster. For a compact gun, you want to keep everything nice and discreet, and the super thin material will do just that for you. Despite being fairly simple, the holster is highly adjustable. Particularly in the belt clip, you can really make this holster fit your carrying style. It comes at a very low cost online, and the product is very popular amongst other reviewers as well. While it’s not available for the full sized P320, we think everyone should consider getting this IWB holster for concealed carry needs.
Price incl. tax, excl. shipping/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API