Sniper Country (www.snipercountry.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Sniper Country is also a participant in other affiliate advertising programs.
When a reader clicks on an affiliate link on site (www.snipercountry.com) to purchase an item, the reader buys the item directly from the seller (not from Sniper Country). The sellers pay Sniper Country a small commission or other compensation for promoting their products through their affiliate program.
Advice, graphics, images, videos, and information contained on Sniper Country is presented for general educational and information purposes only. It is not intended to be legal, medical or other expert advice or services, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals such as gunsmiths or lawyers. The information contained in this site is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgement. You assume full responsibility and liability for your own actions. The author(s) of this blog has not independently verified the accuracy of the data contained on this site. Failure to follow safe practices could result in severe personal injury (including death) or gun damage to the user or bystanders. Technical data and information contained herein are intended to provide information based upon the limited experience of individuals under specific conditions and circumstances. They do not detail the comprehensive training, procedures, techniques and safety precautions that are absolutely necessary to properly carry on similar activity. Always consult comprehensive reference manuals and bulletins for details of proper training requirements, procedures, techniques and safety precautions before attempting any similar activity.
You alone are responsible for the safety of yourself and your property.
- The content on this website (including videos, articles, ammunition reloading data, technical articles, and any other information contained within) is for demonstration and purposes only.
- Do not attempt any of the processes or procedures shown or described on this website.
- Any reloading data supplied on this website (including any comments from viewers and readers) must be assumed to be in error.
- Always consult at least three sources of manufacturer’s ammunition relaoding data before reloading your own ammunition.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify any firearms based on information on this website.
- Gunsmithing procedures should only be performed only by a licensed gunsmith.
- Sniper Country can not be held liable for any harm caused to any individual related to to activities, procedures, techniques, or practices described in whole or part on this website.
- Sniper Country can not be held liable for property damage due to viewers/readers of this website performing activities, procedures, techniques, or practices described in whole or part on this website.
- By accepting these terms, you agree that you alone are solely responsible for your own safety and property as it pertains to activities, procedures, techniques, or practices described in whole or part on this website.