Browsing Category

Safes

3 posts
Choosing the Best Handgun Safe
Read More

Choosing the Best Handgun Safe in 2021

Looking to invest in a handgun safe? Want to secure your gun when not in use? If so, then you’ve come to the right page.  A handgun safe is a compact safe designed to hold one or two handguns. It can also store other important items, such as spare magazines or speedloaders, flashlights, passports, documents, ... Read more
Best Biometric Gun Safes
Read More

9 Best Biometric Gun Safes – Expert Guide

Firearms are hot-ticket items for burglaries because they retain value. Plus, they are easily transported, and unfortunately, can be used to commit other crimes. Roughly 75% of the yearly estimate of stolen firearms occur during burglaries. In addition, the remaining 25% occur during other property crimes. When combined with preventable firearms accidents, you have a ... Read more
Barska Handgun Safe exterior
Read More

Best Gun Safes & Cabinets

When you buy your very first gun, whether a handgun, rifle or shotgun, you automatically have an issue to deal with the day you bring your new firearm home. That issue is: what are you going to do with it when you’re not shooting, cleaning or otherwise handling it? Am I Legally Required To Lock ... Read more

Talk to me

Hi! I'm Mike, one of the oldest writer of Sniper Country! If you have any feedback or question about my articles, please submit it here, it's always appreciated!

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Claim your targets for free (worth $99)!

Join 212,000 avid gun enthusiasts and claim your print-at-home shooting drills. Receive exclusive gun deals once a week and all our great reviews right in your inbox.